TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO REGISTERING - CHANGES FOR 2023:
*Our COVID-19 Cancellation Policy will remain in place for 2023. If you are Sick or Exposed To COVID, you may cancel with No Penalty if transferred to future event. If you would prefer a refund, a $5 processing fee will be deducted from your refund ONLY if you paid by CREDIT CARD or PAYPAL since they no longer refund service fees on returns. If you can't attend as planned whether it be due to health reasons or other obligations, PLEASE let us know ASAP so we can fill the spots with ladies who can attend. We had to cut the number of attendees at our events to keep it safe for everybody, and we need to keep our events at our "new capacity" in order to keep our business going.
* We will continue to give everybody attending their own 6 or 8 foot table. However, we will no longer be leaving gaps in tables between groups. If you are attending by yourself, you will be seated at your own table but with other scrapbookers attending. Our April and October Events are the most popular and fill to capacity. If you prefer to attend a less crowded event with more spacing, we suggest you attend the May, July & September Events.
* Exciting News! "The Favorite Page Contest" is returning and a Queen will be crowned this year at our April & October Events. We also decided for those two events we will still do the Scrapbook Garage Sale but on Friday Night. Our May, July & September Events will be a little different. We will have a Scrapbook Game on Friday Night & the Scrapbook Garage Sale will take place on Saturday. We are bringing back the FUN STUFF!!
* Meals will continue to be on your own.The majority of the groups now prefer it and they no longer offer Group Meals next door due to staffing.
* If you have trouble submitting your Registration please Email Me or Text Me right away at 330-518-9019.I will be on standby when Registration Opens. I ask you contact me this way since there have been times when multiple people need me at once. This allows me to fairly address questions or issues in the order received since it is "time stamped".
* You can list TABLEMATES on your Registration Form but it no longer guarantees or saves them a spot. We MUST receive a Registration Form for each person attending within an hour of your Registration being received. Also, please don't register yourself or others who think "Might" attend. This creates alot of confusion for us and disappointment for those wishing to attend an event that sells out quickly.
-We reserve the right to cancel any event .If it is necessary for us to cancel the event , all payments to Scrapbook Queen Getaways,LLC. will be refunded . We are not responsible for any travel arrangements that were already made.
-No children under the age of 14 will be allowed in the Crop Room. There must be at least one adult per every two attendees ages 14 - 18 in the crop room at all times.
-All returned checks are subject to a $25 fee.
- No Solicitating allowed. This includes advertising other Scrapbook or Crafting Events(Crops,Getaways, or Sales) for Independent Scrapbook & Stamp Consultants, Scrapbook Stores, or Individuals.
I hereby release Scrapbook Queen Getaways,LLC. ,its sponsors, and employees from any liability , claims, lawsuits, damages, losses, costs, and expenses of any kind which arise out of or result out my attendance at the Scrapbook Queen Getaway., whether or not foreseeable, including without limitation, personal injuries to me or my invitees. I hereby give my consent to use any of the photos that I may be included in at the event on the Scrapbook Queen Getaways,LLC. website and advertising materials.
I acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other illnesses exists in any public place where people are present. By attending our Scrapbook Queen Getaway LLC Events, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 or other illnesses and agree not to hold Scrapbook Queen Getaways, LLC, its sponsors, or employees liable for any illness or injury.